We explore how to use Google services to research the market for new product and service ideas, how to advertise through Google, and use Google Analytics to monitor and improve sales and marketing performance across websites, e-commerce platforms, and social media platforms.
We also explore the full range of Google tools and applications that are able to support a digital marketing campaign.
You must take both workshops to make up 6 hours training. Every workshop is 3 hours long. We also offer a intensive path where you will complete both workshops in a single day.
Workshop 1: Google Analytics.
- Use the range of metrics with which to track digital marketing and advertising performance
- Identify the range of social media channels that can be tracked through Google Analytics
- Use Google Universal Analytics to track the behaviour of visitors to their website
- Find the ideal suite of Google Analytics information for their digital marketing needs
- Use Google Analytics version 4 to enhance the quality of information about visitor behaviour through the use of targeted metrics capture.
Workshop 2: Google Search and Advertising.
- Develop insights into trends, new service and product ideas
- Enhance the quality of their on-line content across websites and social media to make it easier for potential customers to find them using Google search tools
- Plan an effective Google advertising campaign using Google Ads
- Use the Search Console to constantly improve the quality of website content across multiple devices
- Describe the other Google tools that are available to the Digital Marketer and how they might input into a specific marketing campaign.
Who is the course for?
FREE to Milton Keynes businesses – this is an application level workshop for Digital Marketers, Business Owners and Managers who want to know how to use the full range of Google tools and services to help grow their business.
You must take both workshops to make up 6 hours training. Every workshop is 3 hours long. We also offer an intensive path where you have the opportunity to complete both workshops in a single day.
Using Google to Grow Your Business