It will look at how key business processes can operate using Cloud based digital tools and applications (accessed through the internet rather than locally in the organisation), and the cost and performance implications involved.
It will also explore how Cloud technology can help organisations to operate more flexibly and at a lower cost base.
You must take both workshops to make up 6 hours training. Every workshop is 3 hours long. We also offer a intensive path where you will complete both workshops in a single day.
Workshop 1: Introduction to the Cloud.
- Explore what the Cloud is and its relevance to their organisation
- Compare the different offerings from the major Cloud providers (Microsoft, AWS, Google)
- Identify Cloud tools and applications with the potential to support their business goals and objectives and the costs and benefits associated with their use.
Workshop 2: Business Processes in the Cloud.
- Explore Cloud tools and applications that relate to key business processes such as business development, staff development, customer service, operations and service delivery, as well as administrative processes such as Finance and HR, communications using Zoom and Teams, and teamworking and collaboration
- Develop a business case and plan for Cloud IT adoption.
Who is the course for?
FREE to Milton Keynes businesses – this is an application level workshop for Business Owners and Managers who want to make use of Cloud based tools and applications within their operations and business processes.
You must take both workshops to make up 6 hours training. Every workshop is 3 hours long. We also offer an intensive path where you have the opportunity to complete both workshops in a single day.
Making Best Use of the Cloud