We examine how digital tools and applications would benefit your organisation and what skills would be required.
We also explore what is involved in automating office processes using Microsoft 365 – currently the most used platform for Office process automation – and how to bring services in-house that have been out-sourced to a third party, free time and reduce cost.
You must take both workshops to make up 6 hours training. Every workshop is 3 hours long. We also offer a intensive path where you will complete both workshops in a single day.
Workshop 1: Introduction to digital tools and applications and the skills required.
- Explore why their organisation should adopt digital technology
- Identify how digital tools and applications could benefit their organisation
- Identify the planning and change management tasks associated with their adoption
- Define what skills are needed to introduce and use automation tools and applications
- Provide examples of digital skills and technology being used in different types of business
- Consider options for bringing in/building digital skills through existing courses and apprenticeships.
Workshop 2: Automating the Office with Microsoft 365.
- Identify the different applications within Microsoft 365
- Recognise how the different applications can be used across a range of business processes
- Explain the opportunities for lifting business efficiency and effectiveness presented by 365 applications
- Identify the best sources of help and guidance.
Who is the course for?
FREE to Milton Keynes businesses – this is an introductory level workshop for Business owners and managers who want to introduce digital technology into their business and need to know where to start and how to plan for its adoption.
You must take both workshops to make up 6 hours training. Every workshop is 3 hours long. We also offer an intensive path where you have the opportunity to complete both workshops in a single day.
Introduction to Digital Technology & Automation