Step up your use of data by figuring out how to get the best outcomes given limited resources and use what’s happened in the past to predict what might happen next.
You will need to know about working with several sets of data at the same time, how relationships across different sets of data can be effective predicters of the future and be used to find the best possible use of time and money given rules and constraints governing their use.
You must take both workshops to make up 6 hours training. Every workshop is 3 hours long. We also offer a intensive path where you will complete both workshops in a single day.
Workshop 1: Working with multiple sets of data.
- Explain why combining different data sources from across a business can yield new insights
- Describe how multiple data sources can be combined into a single entity
- Identify specialist applications that can assist in exploring multiple data sources for patterns and relationships
- Recognise data sources within their own organisation likely to yield otherwise hidden patterns and relationships.
Workshop 2: Predicting and optimising.
- Examine the event and outcome predictions sought most often by organisations
- Explain how data is used to deliver predictions, and the tools most commonly used
- Explain the key principles underpinning optimisation through the use of data
- List the most common tools and applications for optimisation research
- Identify areas of operation and relevant data sources within their own organisation where prediction and optimisation methods could be applied.
Who is the course for?
FREE to Milton Keynes businesses – this is an application level workshop for anyone in a business who wants to use data to help predict future events and get the best outcomes given constraints set by time and resource limitations.
You must take both workshops to make up 6 hours training. Every workshop is 3 hours long. We also offer an intensive path where you have the opportunity to complete both workshops in a single day.
Getting Smart With Data in Your Business